Thursday, November 11, 2010

November Birthdays!

This past week we celebrated two very important birthdays! My wonderful Mom’s Birthday was November 4th. She celebrated her 29th birthday once again. If it wasn’t for her I would not be here today and for everything she is and does I am so very grateful and feel so blessed to have her as my Mom.

On November 6th she was surprised with a Tea Party at the Gypsy Tea House in Westminster by my Great Aunt Ebby. We had a great time!

 

IMG_7341IMG_7347IMG_7357

 

Happy Birthday Mom!

IMG_7365IMG_7368

 

    IMG_7369

 

The second Birthday we celebrated was Alex’s 14th Birthday!

I can’t believe it has been 14 years since I gave birth to my first son. Feeling so confused with what to do with a boy since I had no brothers. Alex has taught me so much about myself and I have learned so much from him. He is kind hearted and helpful and never judging.

He is growing into a wonderful young man. His goals are to do good in high school so he can get into the Naval Academy and also wants to train to be a pilot.

IMG_7379

 

Our present to Alex this year is a trip to NYC for the day this Saturday. We will post lots of pictures of our travels and fun soon!

Happy Birthday Alex! We love you!

No comments: