Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trick or Treat 2011

It has been almost a year since I have posted. Hard to believe. It feels like yesterday. So much has happened in a blink of an eye. I may catch everyone up in a separate post. But for now I will just share with you Round 1 of 2011 Trick or Treating for Joey and Sofia.

Trick or treating is on the Tuesday before Halloween around here and since we usually trick or treat on Halloween at my sister in-laws house I have been skipping trick or treating around here. Sofia and Joey’s costumes were not quite finished when 2 hours before trick or treating I decided we would go to my good friend Christina’s house to trick or treat in her neighborhood. So over the next few days their costumes may evolve and you may see improvements in another post.

IMG_9340

Sofia was a butterfly fairy.

 

IMG_9335

 

IMG_9341

 

 

Joey was a very sweet black cat. I was very surprised when he picked such a simple costume since Joey is everything but simple.

 

IMG_9339

 

The other pictures I took of him turned out a bit blurry. So I will make sure I take more of him the next few times he needs to dress up.

 

IMG_9350

 

They had a blast together. Love when we have the few moments everyone is getting along.

No comments: