Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our July 4th Weekend

Happy Independence Day Everyone! This is how we spent our weekend.

On Saturday we went to Mark’s Uncle’s for a party in Abingdon.

 

IMG_6659

Mark and Maddie with her Firecracker crown we made.

 IMG_6677

Maddie holding cousin Parker.

IMG_6683I just love this little face even though he is SUPER ROTTEN!

IMG_6716

Amy and I at Uncle Mark’s.

IMG_6720

Mark holding Joey and Parker.

IMG_6741

Joey and Sofia. Sofia always has to have a silly face when taking her picture. Hmm I wonder where she gets that from?!

 

On July 4th we spent the day at my parents then went to the Carroll County Farm Museum for Fireworks! I didn’t take a ton of pictures that day but here are a few good ones I did take.

IMG_6747

My beautiful Mother who will never look at the camera.

( I know I am going to get yelled at for putting this picture up!  Say a prayer for me :) )

IMG_6775

Beautiful Sofia. This was taken at the fireworks. She has the most gorgeous eyes!

IMG_6785 

Jenny and Aunt Ebby waiting for the fireworks to begin!

As usual I have no pictures of Emily or Alex because they won’t let me photograph them. UGH. Emily only likes pictures she takes of herself. Teenagers! That is all I will say :)

No comments: