Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday Emily!

Today is Emily’s 18th Birthday. It is so hard to believe how much time has passed since I first held my sweet baby girl in my arms.

Reflecting on the day she was born:

Labor had to be induced because she was 12 days late. She arrived after just 5 easy hours of labor completely natural. A perfectly healthy 7 pound 5 ounce baby girl at 2:10 pm. She was (barely) 19 inches long. With a beautiful perfect round head. ( all of my nurses in post partum kept telling me she looked like a c-section baby).  I had never been happier in my life since I had her.

Thank you Emily for inspiring my life and being the perfect daughter any mother could ever ask for.

 

 

HAPPY

18th

BIRTHDAY

EMILY!

Since we are on vacation I will be posting pictures later.

No comments: