Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School is back in session.

Emily and Alex went back to school last week 8/31 (Alex) and 9/1 (Emily since she is a senior she gets an extra day) I have not been very delinquent with posting this summer. And hope to get some highlights from our vacation up too this week. (but don’t hold your breath .. wink wink)
IMG_7006
Emily first day as a Senior and Alex 2nd day as an 8th grader.

Sofia and Joey started school today and both were super excited to go.

IMG_7010
Joey started 3yr old preschool and Sofia is in the 5yr Pre-K class since she missed the Kindergarten cut off this year. They both go MWF in the morning. (Although today Sofia said she wants to go everyday…. mmmm I don’t know if I am ready! )
Joey forgot we were even there when we got there. He went right in and was off to do his thing.
IMG_7012

Yay for me I get 7 1/2 hours a week to myself. 

No comments: